Giving to Ezra
Your support of Ezra Academy will help ensure the development of our future Jewish leaders. It is an investment in the Jewish community. It is an investment that for over four decades has delivered outstanding dividends. Ezra produces graduates who are academically curious and intellectually accomplished in Jewish and general studies. These remarkable young men and women go on to succeed in all walks of life. They give back to their communities with leadership, knowledge, commitment, and passion.A gift to Ezra Academy supports our school’s commitment to providing academic excellence. Ezra invests resources to provide educational opportunities for the most gifted student and the most challenged student. In addition, Ezra supports co-curricular programs in sports, art and music that encourage students to develop and pursue their potential.
A primary use of fundraising dollars fulfills the goal of Ezra Academy to provide an excellent Jewish education.
Ezra Academy offers a variety of opportunities for donors to participate in the support and education of the future leaders of the Jewish community:
• Annual Fund Campaign: This is our major fundraising effort for the year. Funds from the Annual Fund Campaign are unrestricted dollars designated for financial assistance and curriculum development.
• Annual Gala- An annual gala occurs every year in March.
• Scholarship Ad Book: Published once a year, all net proceeds from the Ad Book are designated for tuition assistance for qualifying families.
• Donation Cards: Ezra Academy Donation Cards are available in the Development Office for $18. Donation Cards can be earmarked acknowledging a special life cycle event or other important occasions.
• Endowment Funds: Ezra Academy partners with the Jewish Foundation of Greater New Haven in the establishment and management of endowment funds for designated and general support of the school and its programs. If you are interested in creating an endowment fund, please contact Ali Cranshaw at 203-389-5500 x117 or firstname.lastname@example.org